DNA Analysis Facility
The Duke University DNA Analysis Facility is a shared resource that provides access to an integrated set of DNA analysis services that support the research efforts of both basic science and clinical investigators at Duke University.
The combination of services available from this facility include: DNA sequencing (Sanger and NGS) assays, many kinds of capillary fluorescent fragment analysis, real-time genotyping and gene expression qPCR for the study of gene structure and expression studies, cell line authentication assays, sample preparation services, and custom projects.
Capillary Sanger DNA Sequencing
IDT Oligonucleotide Purchasing
- Lowest cost on Duke campus
- Optional on-campus delivery available via CCF delivery service
Ion Torrent PGM NGS
Capillary Fluorescent Fragment Analysis
- QuantiStudio 12K Flex instrument - Medium throughput projects using Openarray slides, microfludic (384 well) array cards
- ABI 7500 Fast self-service instrument
- TaqMan® and SYBR® Green
- SNP genotyping, gene expression and CNV assays
- Mouse Speed Congenics genoytyping (250 SNP's)